This course covers essential sustainability and innovation concepts in energy, water & waste management.
Suitable for professionals entering the industry or facility managers who wish to understand the link to their facilities.
This course is designed for Strategy & Planning and Concept Endorsement professionals according to our Sustainable Innovation “Sustainnovate” Philosophy.
What you will learn:
Essential industry knowledge and terminology relevant to the application of sustainability principles in terms of energy, water and waste management in built-environment.
Attendees will develop good appreciation for the relevant and most common standards, rating tools and services available in this space and how to apply them to their facilities.
None, this course assumes no prior knowledge of the industry.
Instructor Led presentation and zoom meeting for remote attendees.
Registration will offer both in person and remote attendance options with a 20% discount for remote attendees. Please use the Promotional Code ONLINEREGDISCOUNT20 if you are registering for online attendance only.
One day course from 9:00AM to 5:00PM.
Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea is provided for in-person attendees.
- Introduction to sustainability and innovation concepts.
- Appreciating differences in built-environment categories in applying sustainability and innovation framework.
- Understanding Energy, water & waste inputs and outputs in a typical facility.
- Key building services to target.
- Common measurement quantities and units.
- Essential metering knowledge.
- Introduction to the Australian Standard for Energy Audits AS3598.
- Categorising energy and water end uses in a typical facility.
- Methods for capturing Key energy and water end uses.
- Energy Billing basics.
- Water Billing basics.
- Waste Billing basics
- Introduction to common industry rating tools.
Registration & Payment
Please complete the following form to proceed with registration and payment using your credit card. Your payment will be processed via a secure Stripe payment gateway.
Please use the Promotional Code ONLINEREGDISCOUNT20 if you are registering for online attendance only.
Alternatively, please contact us should you require another payment method.